Monday, July 16, 2012

Squat it out!

Day 10 is legs.  I love working my legs.  I have always been able to get my legs to shape up the fastest.  And after two weeks, my husband is already noticing a difference.  This week I do a leg workout again on Day 12.  I look forward to it.  I really had to push hard to feel the burn.

Here's run down of my leg routine:

Leg Press: 105lbs (upping to 110 next workout)
Leg Extensions: 30lbs
Wide Stance Squats: Bar + 20lbs (upping to 30 next work out)
Leg Curl: 40lbs
Calf Raises: 12.5 lbs
Seated Calf Raises: 10lbs

I used the elliptical for my warm up. I need it to warm my muscles up, get my blood pumping.  I get in the zone during that warm up.  In fact, I was so focused today that the guy next to me nearly started me off the machine when he tried to get my attention to offer me a stick of gum. 

Tomorrow morning I'm deviated from my program to try a pilates class with my sister-in-law.  Its an ab day tomorrow so I'm really going to get a focused workout on that.  I've never tried pilates and I'm a litter nervous I wont be able to hack it.  We shall see!

On a completely non-fitness note...I chopped all my hair off!  I wont go into the why's but here is a before and after pic...


Ombre...never bleach your hair three times in a row.

Sporty layered bob.  No more ponytails!


No comments:

Post a Comment