Thursday, August 2, 2012

Took a stay-cation

My mom was in town this past week.  I haven't seen her in two years since I haven't been able to get up to Ohio and she has been able to get down to Florida.  I took the week off of the LiveFit program while she was here.  I didn't make it into the gym and I was off my eating schedule.  We ate out a lot as well.

While I feel like I tried to make better choices while at a resturaunt there was definietly an increase in fat, calories, and especially sodium.  Twice I completely threw up my hands because we went to two of my favorite places.  Mr. Souvlaki's...a Greek place in Tarpon Springs that has the best Greek I've ever had.  And Bahama Breeze...another of my all time favorites to celebrate the fact that I had passed my oral defense for my masters degree.

Needless to say though that I am ready to get back on track.  I am not going to start from the beginning but will pick up where I left off.  I am going to start week 4 over.

Today, Thursday, is Day 22 on the program and my favorite workout...legs.  I'm supposed to do single-leg barbell deadlifts with kettle weights.  That are seriously difficult.  Especially on my left leg which is a log weaker than my right leg.

Tomorrw is Day 23...back and biceps. 

Feel pretty unmotivated but going to force myself to get it going again.

No comments:

Post a Comment